Best EcoPayz Online Casinos in New Zealand
Players residing in New Zealand may use a global online payment service known as ecoPayz, which has been operating worldwide since 2000. It allows gamblers to send and receive funds to and from online casinos relatively easy and free of charge. You can open an ecoPayz account within a few minutes, without any credit checks and you can replenish the account in many different ways, with a credit card, bank transfer or other way. The first thing to do is open an ecoPayz account, which takes only a few minutes to complete. The payment system allows one to create up to ten currency accounts, incl. the one in New Zealand dollar.
Topping up an ecoPayz account
Once you have opened an account, you can load it with funds via many payment services such as credit card or bank wire. There are different channels through which an eligible customer may send money to an ecoPayz account (values in brackets indicate a relevant fee that would be charged for that transaction):
- AmEx, MasterCard or Visa credit card (1.69% to 6% + NZ$0.42)
- Bank transfer (NZ$9.82 to NZ$16.64, subject to correspondent bank charges): an account must be upgraded to Silver to use this option
- Western Union: free
- Interaccounts transfer: free
The aforementioned actions can be performed on desktop or in the proprietary app available for download on the App Store or Google Play.
ecoPayz fees and limits
All transactions to ecoPayz merchants come at no fees at all and the same provision refers to withdrawal from online casinos. In case of any doubt, you can always view the current fees on https://www.ecopayz.com/. There is no lower limit for the amount you are entitled to send to an online casino. The maximum single transaction is tied to the customer’s account level: NZ$2496.00 (for a Silver account) to NZ$6657.00 (VIP). Whenever a currency conversion is needed to make a transaction, the system automatically adds a 2.99% fee.
ecoPayz deposit with online casinos
As a global payment provider with low-cost or free service, ecoPayz is found in almost every online casino. Depositing funds in New Zealand dollar or other currency is easy. There are a few logical steps that you need to take to get funds transferred to a casino balance:
- Find an ecoPayz online casino and sign up there
- Open an ecoPayz account, unless you have already done it
- Pick an ecoPayz option in the Deposit section of your online casino, fill in the required fields and enter the amount you wish to transfer, minding the casino’s limits
- (optional) Opt in for any welcome or other bonus that would accompany the deposit
- Confirm the transaction
ecoPayz withdrawal from online casinos
The sequence of activities for withdrawal is actually identical to this for deposit, except that the recipient of funds is you. A transaction itself is almost instant but the online casino first needs to approve your transaction and this process lasts for 12 hours and upward. The payment provider claims there are no fees for this kind of transaction, but many online casinos impose some commissions (appr. 1%–2%) when you make a cashout with ecoPayz.
Pros and cons to ecoPayz payments
Below are listed the key advantages typical of the ecoPayz e-wallet:
- No fees for payment to and from online casinos
- Easy to move funds to an ecoPayz account from a credit card
- A frequent banking option in NZ-friendly online casinos
- Skrill does not store your bank account details, so your financial information is never shared with anyone
- First-rate security and safety of personal details
- Bonus-eligible payment option
Before utilizing this banking option for online gambling, you should consider its pitfalls, some of which are listed as follows:
- There is the maximum deposit limit which can be unacceptable for high rollers
- Many minor limitations you might face on different occasions
- It takes much time for a new user verification. Until everything is done, you cannot use your ecoPayz account
Final thoughts about ecoPayz
This e-wallet option is recommended to punters who do not want to use their credit card for various reasons or if casino fees on ecoPayz transactions are lower than these on credit card. Overall, this is a very secure and reliable payment solution with multi-currency support and relatively small service fees.