Bet365 is a long-established gambling platform that offers a massive sportsbook and online casino. Having been founded in 2002, they boast of being one of the oldest entities of this kind on the global market. For all this time in business, they have built up good reputation as a reliable partner for thousands of gamblers around the world including New Zealand. They are mainly focused on sports betting so their online casino is fairly small, with just around a hundred of games on display yet casino guys thoroughly picked only top games from NetEnt, Scientific Gaming, NextGen and Incredible Technologies, instead of taking all pokies indiscriminately.
The casino has good visual web design with black background, dozens of pokie icons on the homepage and very little text. Actually, there are very few links and menus on the home page, and this looks somewhat unusual for an online casino. As Bet365 seems to focus on sportsbook, they do not seem to make much of an effort to build their bonus program, which currently consists of a welcome bonus only. All games are available after signup – even the fun mode is open only to registered users.
Banking options in Bet365
Real-money betting requires prior depositing to a casino balance. To transfer funds to the account, an NZ player should proceed to the bank section in the dashboard and pick one of the available methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf, paysafecard, ecoPayz and a few other methods (mainly, ewallets). The min limit is $10 for all methods, while ceiling values for depositing vary widely, e.g., $1000 for paysafecard and $30,000 for Visa. No commission or other deductions are made by the casino itself.
Casino customers got accustomed to the fact that cashing out is effected via fewer methods than are offered for deposit. This is also true for Bet365 that lists around half as many methods for withdrawing such as Visa, bank transfer, PayPal and Skrill. A player should mind the minimum amount of $10 and this is a very low limit as compared to peer online casinos out there. Moreover, the max withdrawal limit is restricted by capabilities and rules of a payment method, not the casino. For example, Visa debit card allows for a max $30,000 in any single transaction. So a player who wants to cash out a greater sum, has to do this in at least two installments. Anyway, no time limits is a friendly approach exercised by the online casino.
Bet365 mobile casino
The mobile version has a dedicated site. It provides the same level of comfort, fun and game assortment as desktop. Navigations are a bit unusual for an online casino but in general, nothing prevents a player from getting memorable gaming experience. Signup (login) as well as other elements are implemented well in the mobile site. In other words, players can easily deposit moneys in the mobile banking page, create a withdrawal request and consult the FAQ page. Support agents are reachable through a live chat option (also active on desktop).
Video pokies in Bet365
The collection in Bet365 is powered by three providers, mentioned above, with its major part coming from Net Entertainment. The lobby has three sections for pokies, including Bonus Slots, Video Slots, Arcade and Jackpots. While the Jackpots tab is self-explanatory, no difference is found between the other three groups. One can suggest the Bonus Slots group consists of pokies with bonus features but this is also true for Video Slots and Arcade groups. Anyway, a player should keep it in mind and browse through both tabs.
Sophisticated players may notice that the casino has assembled very good pokies from the said providers – not just mediocre products but the ones that stand out in one way or another. The most interesting pokies in Bet365 are:
- Starburst. This NetEnt’s game is a fixture and staple in many online casinos. It also participates in various bonuses and campaigns in many casinos. It has 5 reels and only 10 paylines and is based on a Win Both Ways mechanic. On the face of it, it looks generic and bog-standard but the pokie has a very high winning potential thanks to Starburst Wilds that appear on reels 2, 3 and 4, and expand fully
- Tetris Super Jackpots (Scientific Gaming). This is a captivating mixture of the classic Tetris and modern pokie. The original field has a 3×3 scheme but during the bonus, it expands to produce a big 5×8 screen with blocks falling down and awarding wins. It has three jackpots, the highest paying a huge x2500 a total bet
- Dr Jekyll Goes Wild (by SG) – a creative pokie with 10 lines and lots of free spin modes. There is a bonus side game (Big Bet Bonus Trails) where up to 75 free spins can be won
- James Dean from NextGen. The pokie has medium-quality graphics but impressive features such as respins, free games with a x2 multiplier, a pick bonus and more
- Ozzy Osbourne – one of three rock’n’roll styled pokies designed to celebrate NetEnt’s corporate anniversary. Original sound, dark atmosphere, black bats and other stunning imagery makes it great choice for Ozzy fans and all avid pokie players. The game has a side bet that ensures more free spins, bigger multipliers (up to x12) and bigger chance of triggering features
- Divine Fortune (by NetEnt) – the only progressive pokie in the casino catalogue. Three rows filled with gold coins award a Mega Jackpot. A bet value starts at $0.20 per spin and it also qualifies for a progressive jackpot
- Cirque Du Soleil Kooza (SG) – a magnificent, vibrant, energizing 40-line video pokie with 4 different-sized jackpots, Mystery Stacked reels, a Box pick bonus and a bountiful bonus wheel.
There are a few classic pokies in Bet365 (though they are not numerous). Perhaps the top game of this genre is Bars&Bells (SG, fruit symbols and a Streak Breaker side bet that compensates for five non-winning spins in a row).
Honestly speaking, the pokie collection is small-sized in Bet365. The pokies contained here are not bad in general but they are inconsiderable in number.
Table games in Bet365
Table games lack diversity in the reviewed online casino. NetEnt and other contributing providers have a decent number of table & card games, but for some reason Bet365 offers only 9 titles. Fans of roulette are going to locate here 4 tables of all major types: European, French and American.
Blackjack has only three tables including Multihand Blackjack (two tables from different vendors) and classic blackjack. The remaining games are Game King video poker and Let It Ride professional series.
Welcome bonus in Bet365
The flying start in the online casino is guaranteed thanks to a really lucrative welcome bonus. When a new player deposits $20+ and clicks Claim Now in the related section, the casino releases a 100% match bonus up to $200. The beauty of the bonus is a super low wagering requirement of x15 (d+b); the WR like this is rarely found in competing casinos.